5520 TRTL-60x6 EQ
Banks and other organizations who hold large amounts of cash and valuables demand and expect a very high degree of security as today’s criminals have an awesome armory of tools and sophisticated attack techniques at their disposal. For over 160 years Chubb has been using its unrivalled expertise and research in defeating the criminal and provide peach of mind to such organizations. The Financier utilizes this vast experience and exemplifies Chubb’s internationally renowned expertise in the art of safe-making. The Financier offers a very high degree of protection against varying forms of attack including explosives, diamond drill, arc-air slicer, oxy-acetylene, power drills, pneumatic hammers, electric hammers, disc cutters.
- Highest insurance category after exhaustive series of tests spanning two days monitored by the leading insurance surveyors
- Incorporates the Chubb Debar anti-arc barrier material, the most significant to be employed in safe construction in 25 years
- High-density fiber-strengthened matrix with ultra-hard inclusions and exceptional resistive strength
- Additional layer of carbon-based material provides further resistance to thermal attack
- Moving boltwork extends from all four sides of the door when the lock is engaged
- Chubb’s unique isolator completely disconnects the bolt-throwing handle from the locking mechanism
- Fitted with glass and other relockers to ensure bolts remain extended under a variety of attacks
- First safe approved by British Standards Institution under BS5750 for manufacturing and inspection procedures
|MODEL||INSIDE DIMENSIONS||OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS||CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|5520||55.1"H x 20"W x 19.3"D1400H x 508W x 490D||64.1"H x 29.6"W x 30½"D / 33"OD1628H x 752W x 775D / 838OD||12.31 ft³348.6 L||4740 lb2150 kg|
This model is currently restocking, please check back soon!
*All used safes are pictured prior to reconditioning or are stock photos.