Empire Safe Lion
4020 EE TL-15 EQ
The Empire Lion Safe was specifically designed for the convenient and safe storage of trays of cash. No stoop, no squat, no spill of cash by trying to place trays through round holes. All other money safes on the market at the time forced the users to store cash trays through circular apertures which create spillage through improper storage. The Empire Lion Safe was the first money safe designed with full opening vault construction door and the interior has adjustable shelves on which the cash trays are placed. It was specifically designed for discount stores, supermarkets, banks, and other types of organizations that require easily stored and readily accessible register trays. It has an additional heavy steel inner compartment with seperate lock for holding bulk cash. Equipped with key locking dial for dual-control and convenience in opening the safe frequently during the day.
- Locking mechanism consists of twelve locking bolts, the competition had only 3
- E Rating – 50% saving on insurance premiums on contents of safe with E rating.
- Fireproof too, competitor’s safe did not have insulation for fire protection
- 25% more storage space than competitive safes
- Gargeant & Greenleaf spy-proof combination lock with re-locking device
|MODEL||INSIDE DIMENSIONS||OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS||CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|4020 EE||41"H x 20"W x 16"D1041H x 508W x 406D||51¼"H x 27¼"W x 26½"D1302H x 692W x 673D||7.59 ft³214.9 L||2400 lb1089 kg|
5 in stock
*All used safes are pictured prior to reconditioning or are stock photos.