Kaso Gem MK-II
As todays criminals become increasingly sophisticated in the use of thermal cutting tools, explosives, high speed carbide and diamond-tipped drills, electrified impact hammers, as well as powerful wedging and forcing techniques, KASO has drawn upon extensive scientific research and almost a century of experience to meet the challenge.
By design, KASO combines strength with beauty in a sophisticated safe which provides exceptional defense against all known forms of attack at a remarkably low cost.
- Door contains hard inclusions and copper behind a specially formed penetration barrier
- Kaso-developed closure which acts as a flux enables a torch to generate twice the normal heat over 7000°F
- Single bell body cast module of maximum, uniform strength Kasalloy incorporates hard inclusions with alumina and copper measures 2 thick
- Body composite shrouded within Kasafrax anti-penetration matrix in monolith form
- Heart of the entire lock mechanism protected by a large, floating glass nerve center which activates relocks in the event of a major attack
- Keylock protected from fiber-optic boroscope by optional round-door escutcheon cover lock with keys
|MODEL||INSIDE DIMENSIONS||OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS||CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|230||35½"H x 24"W x 16½"D902H x 610W x 419D||45"H x 34½"W x 29"D1143H x 876W x 737D||8.14 ft³230.5 L||2810 lb1275 kg|
1 in stock
*All used safes are pictured prior to reconditioning or are stock photos.