Kaso Gem MK-II
As todays criminals become increasingly sophisticated in the use of thermal cutting tools, explosives, high speed carbide and diamond-tipped drills, electrified impact hammers, as well as powerful wedging and forcing techniques, KASO has drawn upon extensive scientific research and almost a century of experience to meet the challenge.
By design, KASO combines strength with beauty in a sophisticated safe which provides exceptional defense against all known forms of attack at a remarkably low cost.
- Door contains hard inclusions and copper behind a specially formed penetration barrier
- Kaso-developed closure which acts as a flux enables a torch to generate twice the normal heat over 7000°F
- Single bell body cast module of maximum, uniform strength Kasalloy incorporates hard inclusions with alumina and copper measures 2 thick
- Body composite shrouded within Kasafrax anti-penetration matrix in monolith form
- Heart of the entire lock mechanism protected by a large, floating glass nerve center which activates relocks in the event of a major attack
- Keylock protected from fiber-optic boroscope by optional round-door escutcheon cover lock with keys
|MODEL||INSIDE DIMENSIONS||OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS||CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|250||59"H x 24"W x 16½"D1499H x 610W x 419D||68½"H x 34½"W x 29"D1740H x 876W x 737D||13.52 ft³382.8 L||4320 lb1960 kg|
This model is currently restocking, please check back soon!
*All used safes are pictured prior to reconditioning or are stock photos.