V3-1780/71 TRTL-30x6 EQ
The Intersec Krona V3 safe is the outcome of many years patient research, development, and rigorous testing. The overall design and construction is immensely powerful, incorporating a furthur build-up of the advanced scientific alloys and precision defense materials researched at the Tann factories, as well as new techniques to give unrivalled overall strength. Remarkable research has also gone into developing and incorporating throughout, comparatively low-weight defense materials which offer a very high degree of protection against major burglary attack methods. In addition, the safe offers an official 2 hour fire-test rating.
- Resists attacks by drills, oxy-acetylene blowtorch, and oxy-arc cutting torch
- Robust power bent and electrically welded multiplex construction
- Immensely strong composite structure incorporates special alloy
- 4 wheel combination lock and a 9 lever high-security double bitted CONVAR changable acid-resistant keylock
- Class A120 safes give officially tested fire resistance for 2 hours
|MODEL||INSIDE DIMENSIONS||OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS||CAPACITY||WEIGHT|
|V3-1780/71||70"H x 26¾"W x 21"D1778H x 679W x 533D||83½"H x 37½"W x 35½"D2121H x 953W x 902D||22.76 ft³644.5 L||4455 lb2021 kg|
2 in stock
*All used safes are pictured prior to reconditioning or are stock photos.